Sunday, March 16, 2008

My first day in Australia

My first day in Australia

My first day in Australia was very happy, also I felt a little tired. When I arrived at the airport, it was 6 o’clock. I hadn’t got a good sleep in the plane all night. I was delighted to see my mother and friend; I hadn’t seen them for a long time, especially my friend who left China over ten years before me. We were the best friends when we were very young.

During the way they took me back home, we talked a lot about their life in Australia, and I saw Australia is very different from China. There were the low houses, fresh air and very kind people. When I went home, I had a shower first, than I met my cousin who I hadn’t met before ,he was lovely. At night, some friends and all my family went to a Chinese restaurant for dinner. The food was very nice and I found Australia seafood was very special.

I was happy together with my family, and I realised my life would never be the same again. That night, I got a nice sleep.

1 comment:

rosa ochoa said...

It looks as if you had a very good first day in Australia, Bing.

BTW I love your slide show on the side bar.